Yes you read the title right, I can now say that I have pregnancy brain. This morning I threw my laundry in the washer like I normally do, and went about my business. About ten minutes later I heard this clunky sound coming from in the washer, but I brushed it off to Michael leaving some change in his pocket. Well I went over to the side table to pick up my cell phone to call Michael to make sure he got to work ok and realized it wasn't there. Well then it hit, OMG I think my cell phone is what is making the clunking noise in the washer. Sure enough I run to the washer, turn it off, pull out all the soapy wet clothes and there is my poor little phone sitting at the bottom of the washer. :(
So now I am off tonight to buy a new cell phone...
Oh no! That sucks. I'm sorry. :(
ReplyDeleteI've done this before with a regular house phone and I wasn't even pregnant. :D
Oh no... Yes, pregnancy brain can make you do some bad things. Kailey is two and I still have it sometimes:)
ReplyDelete