Well things are finally starting to turn around!!!
I am no longer nauseous all day long and I am no longer getting sick
. I do still get mildly nauseous at night right before bed, but I can handle that. I am starting to eat food again, so that is a huge thing. I am still really tired but I am slowly getting my strength and energy back. The only bad thing is I woke up on Monday with a terrible head cold, so that is slowing down my progress but I will take a stuffed up nose over running to the toilet any day!!!
Last night was the first time in 2 weeks that I was able to get out of bed and watch TV with Michael on the couch. WooHoo for starting to feel better!!!
Yay!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are feeling better!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're doing better! Maybe soon we can get together :-)
ReplyDelete