Austin: Mom, Callie is my best friend!
Me: That's great Buddy!
5 minutes later I hear Callie crying....
Me: Austin what is wrong with your sister?
Austin: Oh nothing, I just stepped on her head, and it wasn't an accident!!!
Me: That is not how we treat best friends.
Austin: She isn't my best friend anymore, she is back to being my sister.
Austin: Mommy, Callie is up from her nap.
Me: How do you know?
Austin: Because I went in there and told her "Wakie Wakie!!!" and now she is up.
Me: Great :/
Me: How do you know?
Austin: Because I went in there and told her "Wakie Wakie!!!" and now she is up.
Me: Great :/
These two were right around Christmas time...
- Austin got out the swifter mop and told us, "This house is a mess and Santa doesn't like a dirty house!!!"
- Austin told us Callie won't be getting any presents this year because she is a cry baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment