Age: 3 months old
Weight: I am guessing about 11 pounds
Height: I will measure tonight
Head Circumference: I will measure tonight
Clothing: Mainly 0-3 months, but she is starting to fit into some 3 months.
Sleeping: Sleeping is going great. She still struggles with her naps, but I think a
large part is due to the fact that we live in a small condo and she has
a very active and loud big brother! Bedtime is slowly getting pushed
up :) I try to have her in bed by 9:00 pm and she is usually asleep by
9:15. Than she will sleep until around 2:00-3:00 and wake up for a
bottle. Than sleeps until 6:00-6:30, waking for another bottle and than
back down until 9:00 am. She usually take a short 30-45 minute nap in
the morning around 10:30, than a good 2-3 hour nap around 1:30, and her
final 30-45 minute nap around 6:00-7:00 pm. I can't really complain!!
Eating Habits: She is eating every 2-3 hours, usually 3 1/2
ounces at a time. She can go longer stretches at night, usually 5 or 6 hours. Yay!!! Her reflux is starting to slow down thankfully.
Favorite Activity: She is really enjoys looking around and watching everything that is going on. She is
Milestones: She is starting to reach and grab for items. She is starting to tolerate tummy time for longer periods of time, but has yet to roll over. She doesn't show any signs of being close to doing it either.
Updates: No real updates to report. She is continuing to grow and amaze us every day. Austin is falling more and more in love with her as the days go on. He calls her a little princess every time I put her in a dress. So sweet :) We have a busy month coming up, we are taking the kids to the Indy races this Saturday, than my parents come next weekend, and we are going to Turks and Caicos in 2 weeks. So many exciting things to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment