Monday, December 5, 2011

16 Weeks

Your Baby: Week 16

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

How far along? 16 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Down 14.5 pounds I chalk a few of those lost pounds to the fact that I had the flu this weekend

Maternity clothes? Not yet

Stretch marks?
None.

Sleep?
Sleep is ok, getting up maybe once a night to pee.

Best moment this week?
My stomach flu is finally gone!!

Food cravings? Nothing, I still have an aversion to most foods.

Gender:
Team Green this time around

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement?
I "think" I might have felt a flutter

What I miss?
Eating

What I'm looking forward to:
Feeling 100% better from this stupid stomach flu

Milestones: All my blood work came back negative for the second trimester screening which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment