Tuesday, July 26, 2011

All Things Paper

I didn't do nearly as much as I wanted to do for Austin's party. Since I don't have a money tree growing in my back yard and there are only so many hours in a day, I had to scale back the DIY projects. I DIY'ed almost everything for the party, and I got so many compliments on everything.

The first thing I did was buy a PDF file from Lauren Haddock Design's off Etsy for the cupcake toppers. A good friend of mine was also gracious enough to cut out a bunch of cupcake wrappers for me to look like Mickey Mouse pants. All I had to do was glue on two white buttons. I also printed a few sheets of this designs and punched them out for confetti for the tables. I found a picture of subway art that I really liked, and instead of paying for one I created one myself. I made his name banner with my circut, and attached a few stickers. Balloons were all bought at Party City. For the favors I bought a few Mickey Mouse related items, and with the help of my mom we made homemade sugar cookies that we dipped in chocolate and added sprinkles.


Favor Table


Name Banner


PDF I bought
Subway Art


Balloons


Food Table


Cupcakes


Wouldn't be a party without presents!!

2 comments:

  1. Everything turned out wonderful. Those cupcake liners are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks fabulous! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete