Thursday, October 21, 2010
Texas State Fair
Fried food, car shows, Big Tex, and animals could only mean one thing... The Texas State Fair has rolled into town once again. One of the best things about Texas is the state fair, it is one of the largest ones around and it never disappoints. I wanted Austin to get a little taste of a real state fair, Michael and I used to go every single year without fail. The different fried foods are always a highlight of the fair, this year we sampled fried chili frito pie, fried margaritas, and of course we had to indulge in a Fletcher's corn dog!!! Austin loved the barn yard animal exhibit, I think his favorite were the baby chicks and ducks.
The man himself, Big Tex
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a fun time! Wish we could have made it this year. :( It's such a long drive for a day-trip.
ReplyDeleteThe baby donkey is cute!