Wow!!! I know I say it every month but, I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly. Has I sit here and type this I cant help but think back to a year ago when we were in the hospital room waiting with you in our arms waiting to show you off to the world. Daddy and I had no clue about the roller coaster ride that the 3 of us were about to go on. This past year as been exciting and terrifying with lots of smiles, tears and laughter. Despite the hard times Daddy and I would not change anything, you are the best thing that has every happened to us.
Next week is your 1 year appointment so I will have to update your stats later. Here is what you have been up to:
- Still not sleeping through the night. You are getting up about 1-2 times a night, not too bad but could be better.
- Eating more and more table food, some of your favorite foods are blueberries, watermelon, cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, yogurt.
- Words you are saying; Mama, Dada, hey, yes, no,
- You love blowing kisses to people
- When it is nap time or your are getting sleepy you start blowing kisses and Mommy knows it is bed time.
- One of your favorite past times is rolling around on the floor with a pillow.
Since no post is complete without pictures here are a few from the best day of my life (the day you were born) and tonight while singing Happy Birthday!
July 29,2009
Happy Birthday to Austin!!! 1 year flies doesn't it?! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your handsome little man!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Austin!
ReplyDelete