Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Letter to my 4 Months Old

Dear Austin,

Happy 4 month birthday little guy. Time is flying by, and it really needs to slow down. You are getting so big and I don't like it. Don't get me wrong I love watching you learn and explore your surrounding, but I miss that little boy I had 4 months ago. So many things have happened this past month. You celebrated 2 holidays this month, Halloween and Thanksgiving. Here are a few things that you have been doing lately:
  1. You celebrated 2 holidays this month, Halloween and Thanksgiving.
  2. You started rolling over and there is no stopping you. I put you on the floor the other day while I made some lunch and you rolled all the way across the floor.
  3. Unfortunately you still are not sleeping through the night. Some nights you only get up once, but more often than not you are up at least twice.
  4. Your getting very attached to Mommy, you really hate it when I leave the room and you can't see me.
  5. Your starting to get a belly laugh, and it completely makes my day when you start laughing!
You have your 4 month appointment this up coming Friday. I hope it goes better than the last appointment and very few tears are shed. So many exciting things are coming up and will be happening this up coming month. We will be moving into our very first house, Daddy has been working so hard to get it ready for you. Christmas is coming soon, and Grandpa and Grandma Cechin are coming out along with Aunt Heather, Uncle B and Uncle Matt!!! We are all so excited.

I love you little man!!!

Love always,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Awe, that gave me tears! So sweet. We have Alexa's 4 month appt this Friday too :(

    ReplyDelete