Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Letter To My 3 Month Old

Dear Austin,

Wow you are already 3 months old!!! Where has the time gone too??? This has been a very exciting month for us. Here are a few things that has happened this month.
  1. We took a trip to visit Mommy's family in Texas, and you got to meet Uncle Matt, Uncle B and your cousins Taylor, Jaimie and Justin!!! You also got to meet Daddy's best friend of over 20 years Vernon!! Everyone loved you :)
  2. You got to go on your first plane ride. It was quite the experience for your Daddy and I. We had to take 2 different planes both going and coming back from Texas. While we were going to Texas, you cried and cried for over an hour. However coming back, you didn't make a peep and slept pretty much the whole time.
  3. You are laughing, smiling and cooing all the time. You really are becoming such a happy baby.
  4. You love to talk, and we have very long conversations about all kinds of things.
  5. You are so close to rolling over, I know it is going to happen any day now. I know once you start moving there is going to be no stopping you!!!
  6. Your colic has finally gone away, which Daddy and I are so thankful for. But you still have the acid reflux pretty bad.
  7. You are still getting up 2 to 3 times a night to eat, when are you going to start sleeping through the night???
I am enjoying every minute I get to spend with you. I can't believe how fast you are growing, where did Mommy's little man go too?!?!?! My favorite time with you in right after you wake up in the morning because you are so excited to see Daddy and I. We love it!!! I guess I better wrap this up so I can get some things done while you are napping.

I love you little man!!!

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment