I forgot to post about this, but on Monday I had my last monthly check-up (I will be going every 2 weeks now) and also my glucose test. The Dr. said everything looks good, I am gaining weight eekkk and that the baby is doing great. The baby had a strong heartbeat of 147 bpm, and even kicked the Dr's doppler when she was trying to get the heartbeat. The Dr. did say that the baby feels a little big and he is still in a breech position. She isn't to concerned, but said that he needs to start turning before he runs out of room. She said that if he doesn't turn on his own in the next month or so, that they would try to manually turn him from the outside of my stomach, ya that doesn't sound like fun!!! I am still waiting on the result from the glucose test, hopefully I will get those back sometime today. I really hope I passed because there is no part of me that wants to go back and take the 2 hour test!!!
I am leaving for Dallas on Sat for my first baby shower, and I cant wait!!! I just hope I am not too tired from all the traveling. I dont think I should be b/c it is only a 3 hour flight with no lay-overs, but I will have to get up around 4 am to leave for the airport. YUCK!!! It is going to be a great weekend!!! I will put up pictures and post about it when I get back next Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment