I have been a terrible blogger the past few weeks. It seems like the only posts I ever do anymore are the weekly updates. So here is what has been up with us.
Yesterday I had my monthly check-up at the Dr. Everything went great, I gained 3 more lbs which the Dr. said was great. Michael wasn't very happy, since I am still below my pre-pregnancy weight but I keep telling him at least I am gaining weight. My favorite part was getting to hear the heartbeat,and the baby's heartbeat was strong at 147 bpm. I had to get some blood drawn for the 2nd trimester screening. All in all the appointment went great!!!
Tomorrow is a BIG day for us, we have a follow-up ultrasound appointment at the hospital. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the baby cooperates and decides to let us see what team he or she will be playing on!!!
Who do you have Team Blue or Team Pink?!?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment